Wednesday 27 June 2012

Tracy Beaker ain't got nothing on me....

It’s safe to say that my whole life has been heavily influenced by multi-media. Actually, before I could walk, I could read long, complicated stories!

Okay, that was a lie. But you get the point. I like reading a whole lot.
My English teacher has asked my class to create a blog about their reading habits, and in mind of trying to not earn myself a detention, this is my blog.

I was pretty young when I started reading, and I was addicted to every. Single. Jacqueline. Wilson. Book. EVER. I loved the way she could make a book (although with not much detail on description) they always had gripping story lines, and were never so long they lost your attention.  
Now, I love books that have detailed descriptions, relatable characters and interesting story lines. More or less: fictional dark action/adventure sci-fi novels. A mouthful. I know. I like having another image of another life in my head. I like how they can transport you anywhere; they’re a good escape from life!

I can read pretty much anywhere, but my favourite places include my bedroom and the local park. My favourite authors include Becca Fitzpatrick, Elizabeth Chandler, Suzanne Collins and John Green.
I am currently re-reading Kissed by an Angel by Elizabeth Chandler. Not even kidding, Chandler can tell one HELL of a story! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment